Sunday 11 October 2015

Everyday Makeup in 10 Minutes


Hello! Today I thought it was a good idea to share my basic, everyday makeup routine, in most of the pictures I post I have a full face of make up, but day to day this is all i wear, I have listed the items below in the order I use them.

Primer - Mac Prep and Prime Illuminating Base - Yellow.
Eyebrows - Mac Fluidline - True Brunette .
Concealer around the brows and eyelid - Anastasia Beverley Hills Medium Creme Contour (top left colour).
Under Eye Corrective - Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Emerge. This is amazing for erasing those dark circles!
Foundation - MAC Studio Fix - NC30.
Powder - Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder - 2 - . Balances out complexion, use sparingly to the under eye, bridge of nose and forehead.
Mascara - Dream Weave (available at All About Eve). This mascara is the dream! Comes off in tubes when wet, no need for makeup remover and no panda eyes!
Highlight - Becca - Moonstone.
Contour - Mac Mineralise Skinfinish - Give Me Sun!
Lip  - Mac Lipstick - Freckle Tone. Mac Liner - Spice. A nice warm neutral, i don't suit too pale a colour.

This process takes me about 10 minutes, perfect for an early start!


Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for your blog; I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. Botox Treatment in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

© Savage Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig